Wednesday 26 August 2015

Japanese Adventures @ Pepper Lunch

With numerous locations all of Australia, Pepper Lunch is known for its  wide range of sizzling dishes that are served still cooking on a hotplate. I have been here on numerous occasions, my first time was disappointing but after giving it a second chance i have started to like Pepper Lunch a lot more.
Kimchi Beef w/ Cheese & Chips ($15)

Beef, Cheese & Kimchi? that sounds like a great combination to me. I've tried numerous dishes here and this one seems to be my favourite. Being able to cook your meat to your liking is definitely a pleaser for me, though in this case i let the meat sit for too long because i was taking a photo, which resulted in it being cooked too well.

 One problem was that i ordered an extra egg which i didn't realise when i took the photo. So when i told the waitress, she took the dish and opened a raw egg onto the plate. Now at the time, the hotplate wasn't as hot anymore which resulted in my egg not being cooked properly. But that was okay because i mixed it in the end.

 The dish overall was filling and flavoursome, you are also given the option for extra or double meat, and the ability to customise your dish with extras. 

Food - 6/10
Ambiance - 6/10
Service - 5.5/10
Total FoOodie Points- 17.5/30 

Click to add a blog post for Pepper Lunch on Zomato 

No comments:

Post a Comment