Tuesday 29 December 2015

Dessert Adventures @ Pidapipo

299 Lygon St, Melbourne VIC
9347 4596
12pm - 11pm Everyday

When I think of Pidapipo, i think of massive lines. It's especially suprising considering that Lygon st is the 'Italian' central of Melbourne. With tons of other ice cream stores on the same street, Pidapipo lives up to its reputation of top quality ice cream with their endless streams of customers.

3 Scoops Icecream ($7)
Banana milk, Nutella swirl & Fior di latte

After a grueling 20 minute wait in line I manage to secure myself 3 whooping scoops of ice cream. It was only an extra dollar for a third scoop, so i figured, why not. 

Confronted with the vast selections of ice cream flavours, I had chosen my 3 flavours.

Nutella Swirl
Banana Milk
Fior Di Latte

The 'Nutella Swirl' was definitely the standout for me. With generous amounts of nutella mixed in the ice cream, I fell in love with it at first bite. 

The banana milk was pretty good also, sweet, smooth and the taste of banana made it another favourite for me. 

The Fior di latte on the otherhand, wasn't my cup of tea. It was interesting if i were to comment on it, one of a kind. It tasted like sweet milk, but i had higher expectations for the flavour.


Food - 7.5/10
Ambiance - 6/10
Service - 7/10
Total FoOodie Points - 20.5/30

Pidapipó Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

No comments:

Post a Comment